Floating Bamboo Raft Rooms
All guest rooms (approx. 28 sq. m. each) are stunningly floating on the River Kwai. River Kwai Jungle Rafts is authentic relaxing getaway as one of our aims is to grant guests to be close to nature with natural cooling from the river underneath the raft. You will be one of a few people who experiences living and sleeping on the world’s historic river.
At night, in this “hassle-free” hideaway, instead of using electricity, we use wick lamps for lighting to conserve the natural surroundings and concept. The light from wick lamps wonderfully awards the romantic ambience at night.
- One room type, Floating raft room featuring double and twin beds
- Each floating raft room’s size is approximately 28 SQM. with private wooden terrace & hammock
- Each room decorated with wooden furniture and bamboo weave wall reflecting traditional Mon living
- Comfortably in-room shower and toilet equipped with septic tank
- Outdoor deck with sunbath bed and hammock
- Two floating wings with double or twin room on each wing