25th April, the date that Australians and New Zealanders mark as their annual Remembrance Day of the battle at Gallipoli, is a time to remember and pay tribute to the heroes of the battle. Every year there is a Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass.
25 April 2013
03.00 Morning call. Take a boat trip to Resotel pier
03.30 Pick up from Resotel pier.
04.00 Guests arrive at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum. Walk down into Konyu Cutting
05.15 Official Party arrives and walks to Memorial Site.
05.30 Dawn Service
06.00 Guests return to Museum.
06.30 Official Re-Opening Museum. Light refreshments available in front of the Museum.
07.45 Return to River Kwai Jungle Rafts
· Joint transfer to Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum
· Reservations require full deposit which can be made in cash or credit card
· Once your booking is confirmed, we shall not accept any amendment, cancellation or refund request and no claim could be made up against such booking at all.
· Reservations are subjected to room availability
· Above nett rate are quoted in Thai Baht per person per night, inclusive government tax.
Selling(price per person): 1,500