JR102+2R: - RIVER KWAI Delight + 2 extend nights at The Rock Hua Hin
Highlight: Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Dance, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Trekking, Death Railway Train and Stay at Hotel de Bangkok, River Kwai Jungle Rafts and the Rock Huahin
Day 1 (Sunday / Tuesday) - / L / D
|06.00 - 06.30
||Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
||Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
||Take a long-tailed boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to the rafts
||Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
Day 2 (Monday / Wednesday) B / L / -
Visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village and jungle trekking (optional tour: Elephant ride)
||Dinner and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Day 3 (Tuesday / Thursday) B / - / -
|| Lunch at local restaurant.
|| Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
|| Journey to Prachuab Khirikhan
|| Arrive Prachuab Khirikhan and transfer to The Rock Huahin.
Day 4 (Wednesday / Friday) B / - / -
After breakfast, the entire day is at disposal to spend it at leisure
Day 5 (Thursday / Saturday) B / - / -
Check out and transfer to Bangkok
• 2 nights’ accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
• 2 nights’ accommodation at The Rock HuaHin
• Meals indicated in the itinerary
• English-speaking guide
• Joined Transportation
• Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
• Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
• Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
• Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
Valid today - 31 October 2015
• From THB 16,800 nett per person (twin sharing) Single supplement surcharge : 4,300 THB
01 November 2015 - 31 May 2016
• From THB 17,350 nett per person (twin sharing)Single supplement surcharge : 6,480 THB
01 June - 31 October 2016
• From THB 16,700 nett per person (twin sharing) Single supplement surcharge : 5,800 THB