JR101+ANZAC RIVER KWAI Delight Plus Anzac Day Dawn Service
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, Bridge over the River Kwai, Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass Memorial and Death Railway train
- 2 Days 1 Night
- From THB 8,620 nett per person (twin sharing)
- Single supplement surcharge : 1,000 THB
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- Meals as indicated in the tour program
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Other services not mentioned
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
06:00-06:30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09:00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12:00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival 14:45 Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to the rafts 19:00 Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts. 04:00 Take a boat trip to the pier and continue on road to Hellfire Pass Memorial 05:00 Arrive at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum. Walk down into Konyu Cutting 05:30-06:00 Dawn Service in Konyu Cutting On completion of the Dawn Service in Konyu Cutting enjoy a complimentary tea / coffee with traditional ANZAC Biscuits and Bundaberg Rum at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum 07:00 Return to Jungle Raft 08:00 Breakfast before visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village and jungle walk 11:00 Check-out 11:40 Lunch at local restaurant. 13:00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14:30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18:00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.