HOW TO GET HERE
Easiest and most value of money way to get to us is to book our Package Tour which
we guarantee daily departure from Bangkok
How to get to the River Kwai Jungle Rafts from Bangkok
It takes about only 3 hrs driving from Bangkok to reach River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
We have a sister hotel in Bangkok,Hotel de Bangkok, the boutique airport city hotel in the heart of Bangkok city. It is very convenient to stopover from your flight as it takes less than 3 minutes walking from Hotel de Bangkok to the airport rail link. See our Bangkok hotel> click here
By CAR from Bangkok
Driving directions (travel time ~ 3 hours)
- From Phra Pinklao Bridge; take Pin-klao Road for 35 kilometers until reach A2 junction.
- Turn right and follow road signs for Ratchaburi.
- Pass through Nakhon Chaisri and Nakhon Pathom province bypass.
- About 5 kms further from the bypass, take a flyover bridge with a sign for Kanchanaburi Take highway no. A323 to Ban Pong and follow road signs for Kanchanaburi Before reaching Kanchanaburi City,turn Right at Yak Kang Seung junction.(From Kanchanaburi city, following road signs to the Saiyok Noi Waterfall or Sangklaburi.)
- Drive straight around 50 km til passing through Saiyok Noi Waterfalls on your right.
- Continue straight around 8 km. You will see a road sign Resotel Pier on your left.
- Turn left and carefully drive downhill for about 900 m to the pier at the end of the road.
- Then take a long-tail boat from RESOTEL pier to River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
Getting here from Kanchanaburi city to Resotel Pier
(Driving travel time ~ 1 hour)
- It is recommended to take a local taxi which could cost around 900 – 1500 baht depending upon your negotiations and perhaps upon the number of passengers and luggage. We believe it is reasonable for the approx. Distance of 60 kms from the city since they will also have to drive back to the town without passengers. They will be able to drop you off right at the pier.
- Alternatively you may take a train to Namtok Station and then grab a local transportation to Resotel pier. The train goes by schedule so you will need to be punctual. After arriving at Namtok station, the local van/ truck drivers will be sitting around the station and will probably approach you to ask where you want to go. The cost per person for the local transport is around 150 baht if it is a joined transfer. If there is no one else on that ride, you will have to rent the whole vehicle and that would cost 600 – 700 baht / vehicle.
- It is very crucial to make sure that they will drop you off at the pier and not at the main road. This must be made clear before taking the ride. The pier is around 2 kms from the main road going downhill to the river. It can be an exhausted walk with your heavy belongings on a hot day. There is no walkway and it could be dangerous while walking down.
Our Complimentary check-in/out joined transfer boats
departs from Resotel Pier to River Kwai Jungle Rafts
EVERY HOUR DAILY.
Check in: 1 pm – 6 pm
Check out: 8am – 12pm (noon)
Out of the above periods
Only private boat rental available for
1000 baht/ boat / trip will be charged.
Secured parking lot available at Resotel pier (our private pier).
MAP & ADDRESS
River Kwai Jungle Rafts is situated in the heart of the dense forest and right on the historic River Kwai. Jungle Rafts can be easily reached by a wooden long-tail boat, the traditional and local transportation, from RESOTEL pier (see map).
An exhilarating twenty-minute boat trip from our pier through spectacular gorges and clusters of brilliantly coloured birds,
delight the senses as one ventures deeper into the wild of the jungle.
River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort Address
Click on Map to Enlarge and Print
River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Resort Addess: Baan Tahsao, Amphur Saiyoke,
Kanchanaburi 70150, Thailand
Reservation Call: +66(2) 642 5497 (Office)
Call resort : +66 (0) 81-7340667
GPS Coordinates at RESOTEL pier :N 14.281035, E 99.000796
OUR PRIVATE TRANSFER
OUR HOTEL MANAGED TRANSFERS ARE PROVIDED WITH AN AIR-CON VAN
INCL. EXPERIENCED DRIVER. FLEXIBLE PICK UP TIME.
We strongly recommend our guests to choose for our own provided transport possibilities instead of public taxis. We are very flexible regarding pick-up times and working with experienced drivers who ensure our guests a safe trip without any inconveniences along the way. However, if you still have doubts about the best option, please have a look at the following link where we will explain the differences between our transport and public taxis very briefly and honestly.
Read this article
PRIVATE TRANSFER RATES
From accommodations in Bangkok (downtown area) to River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Price: 4,500 baht / van / way
From Suvarnabhumi / Don Muang Airport to River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Price: 4,800 baht / van / way
HOW TO BOOK >
After booking a room via our booking system. In the second page under “ENHANCE YOUR STAY”, you will see Private Transfer options where you book the transfer at the same time of the room reservation.
Or submit your request to our reservation staff at email@example.com